Old 18-08-2004, 10:52 AM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

"Dave" in news:70QTc.130244$8_6.65077@attbi_s04:

Every time I plant a garden I always buy more seeds than I need. I
heard that if you put your leftover seeds in a jar and put the jar in
the deep freezer they will be good to use for the next Springs
planting. I have leftover green beans, cucumber, and peas.
Is this a true way of keeping seeds good? What about tomato seeds
too? Thanks for your opinions.

my impression is that beans, peas, and tomato seeds take years to
deteriorate stored indoors.

you could search for info... borrowing a dessicant pack from vitamin
bottle might be good for your freezer storage plan.