Old 18-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Oxymel of Squill

I had a couple of plants in London which grew all along the back of the
house and gave me buckets of fruit every year, specially pleasing as Bob
Flowerdew said on GQT that you can't get them to fruit properly in the UK

I've planted a self fertile one on the side of my garage where I live now,
100m n of london. It's growing perkily and I'm taking care to train it this
time.

I'd give yours a couple more years before expecting fruit, but I'm sure
you'll get plenty

Jon

"Charles27441" wrote in message
Does anyone have information in the cultivation of kiwi plants. The plants

have are one year old grown from seed and they are taking over in the
greenhouse but there is no signs of blossom. Help please!.