Old 19-08-2004, 12:25 AM
Françoise

Romy,

I tried to keep coleus in the house during winter. They survived but got
leggy. What I do now is, starting in a week, I let the flowers grow and
gather the seeds. I have lots of success with these seeds. I separate
seeds by types and colour. I plant the seed indoor in winter. This year
I have new one they are almost bright red all over. They are called
volcano. They are a bit shorter than the other ones, which can get
taller than 2 feet.

Françoise.

Romy Beeck wrote:

I got a great deal on a close out on about 32 coleus plants and
thereI have all these plants in pots.Can i put them in the house and
water them or let them sit till next spring. Can anyone help me please?

THANK FOR THE HELP I CAN GET.