Old 19-08-2004, 02:05 AM
Srgnt Bilko

We have (she has) Kiwi that we eat but I must admit I just help her prune,
weed, and build support - without paying attention to leaves. I'll try to
remember to check it out next time I am out to our "farm".

"Ron Hagley" wrote in message
Hi,
I have a Kiwi plant about 5 years old. Which has made fruit for the first
time this year. It has hundreds of small, grape sized fruit which are
currently green. I know there are several Kiwi variants, this one has

glossy
leaves rather than the usual hairy ones. Does anyone know whether the

fruit
are edible?

Thanks

Ron

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned by AVG and is certified Virus Free.