Old 13-08-2004, 02:09 AM

whats a good model becket for a 1500 gal pond?
what about the supreme mag drive ones? What make you want to try this type?
~ jan JJsPond.us wrote in message . ..
On 12 Aug 2004 10:47:58 -0700, wrote:

jan,
Was your site that got me thinging. Looks liek a great setup. DO you
have specefic reccomendations as to particular pumps?

I've been using Becket's, but there are more energy efficient ones, I'm
switching the D.pond over to Supreme Mag Drives when the time comes. The
Beckets have been very dependable, lasting 7 to 8 seasons in this set up.
I'll let you know on the Supremes/Danner brand, but it may be awhile. ;o)
One I don't recommend is the Ebara, it only lasted 3 seasons and was really
noisy the last couple of months before it died. It was also very stubborn
to start up in the spring. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~