Old 16-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Douglas Taylor

Iris
I have one made by Nick Lenz, I'm scared to use it though I think it might bite. (; I have been asking him to make more but he says they are to much work for the $ most people are willing to spend on a mug, if I remember mine cost me a whole $18.00.

If you feel creative check your yellow pages for a glaze your own Pottery shop, they seem to be popping up all around here in Eastern US. If you are not artistic try making a stencil from a photograph and apply it that way.

Doug Taylor