Old 19-08-2004, 03:54 PM
Wendy

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:06:45 -0400, Dustin wrote:

Dustin, Oh what a super job you have done. Terrific & brilliant!
How do you get that faded black effect in the background of
some of your images?
Love your shade house instructions too.
Now I am wondering if you could build a webpage for me
in your spare time. *G*
Cheers Wendy

I organized the pictures on my site a little better and came up with
this page. It also has links to some of the nurseries I have visited.

On some computers with internet explorer the formatting for the page is
all messed up and I cant figure out why for the life of me. Works
perfectly fine on all the major Mac browsers.

http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2/pages/gallery.html

Here is a tinyurl link in case the one above is too long.

http://tinyurl.com/5zhuz

Enjoy.