Old 19-08-2004, 04:45 PM
K Barrett

I haven't used it but am given to understand that #1 works very well too.

BTW The package directions for EnstarII say that root drench is the most
effective use of the product on the 1st time its used.After that spraying at
a reduced consentration for maintainance is effective. Again I have no
experience. I've only used Enstar once and it seemed to do the trick, but I
also removed the worst infected plants from teh GH before spraying.

K Barrett

"Jim Saitman" wrote in message
m...
i would go with #2 merit is a great product i have seen it do great things