Old 20-08-2004, 05:25 AM
Peter Jason

Have you thought of using a database designed for photos such as the
Microsoft "Digital Image Pro 9" and the one made by Abode.

I use the Microsoft one which is very useful if you have many photos,
because you can assign keywords such as "monocots" "female" "fern" etc etc.
to each photo and then recall any group you like.

You can add text too if required.

I have catalogued about 2000 family photos with this system, and because of
the keyword facility I can recall any photo with a particular keyworded
person or date or place etc.

It should work fine for pictures of plants with descriptions.

"hedding" wrote in message
newspscsh5zaixic1ff@windy...
Thank you for the site, I never knew of daves garden, unfortunately, I
meant a database to download into my own data base program. I use
PrimaSoft PC garden deluxe but there are only 3 plants in its database.

On 14 Aug 2004 19:15:32 GMT, TOM KAN PA wrote:

Here's a good one:

http://davesgarden.com/