Old 19-08-2004, 05:13 PM
wendy7

James, I can vouch for the Enstar II with Mavrik AquaFlow combo.
It is used by a prominent San Diego grower.
I have not used it as a drench though & did have some new scale
after 1 year of following the regimen to a tee.
I don't think there is a pesticide that is a 100% killer???
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

James Aldridge wrote:
I am contemplating three possible mixes for a fall treatment series,
and I don't think there'll be a compatibility problem, but I thought
I'd ask. The docs just suggest trying the mix in a clear jar and
seeing if all looks well, which I can do, but I thought I'd ask the
voices of experience.

mix 1: kinoprene (Enstar II) + acephate (Orthene 97 WP)

mix 2: kinoprene + imidacloprid (Merit 75 WP)

mix 3: kinoprene + fluvalinate (Mavrik AquaFlow) [I know this one's
cool, as both chemicals are made by the same company, and they suggest
the mix]

Thanks for your thoughts. The main targets are mealybugs and scale
(mainly soft, some hard).

Jim