Old 15-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Larry

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 05:22:50 -0500, (BC DEX) wrote:

Has any one here made a pond out of live stock watering tanks?
I know they have those rubber made ones that are very large and I don't
think you would even need a liner.
You could bury it or even set it on the ground and build around it.
Just a thought.....What do you think?

Dex

Hi Dex,

I think with a good liner anything is possible. Once the rocks are up
one would never know.

They guy who designed my waterfall/pond dug a hole and turned a large
concrete set of stairs(2 stairs) upside down. The steps formed the
two tiers and the larger part of the cast is the holding tank.

Looks great. Good luck with your set up.

Larry
Southern Ontario