Old 15-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Roy

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 05:22:50 -0500, (BC DEX) wrote:

=== Has any one here made a pond out of live stock watering tanks?
=== I know they have those rubber made ones that are very large and I don't
===think you would even need a liner.
=== You could bury it or even set it on the ground and build around it.
=== Just a thought.....What do you think?
===
===Dex

Sure it would......Around here a lot of the farmers have watering
troughs or those plastic and even metal tanks for their livestock and
its not uncommon to see the tanks have gold fish in them......as a
means to control algae etc, so they all say.......
Visit my website:
http://www.frugalmachinist.com
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.