Old 20-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Gary

Leon Fisk wrote in message . ..
On 17 Aug 2004 14:31:07 -0700, (Gary)
wrote:

My brother said he had a new carb kit put in but it still is the same.
Starts fine, idles, press the throttle at all and it dies.

I know there are some tweaks to make on settings and screws but is it
obvious from my description where one might start?

Hi Gary,

Just a guess, but has the exhaust/muffler been checked? Mud
Wasps just love to build their mud nests inside of them.
Your machine won't run right if it can't expel the exhaust
fast enough.

Thanks for the suggestion, exhaust looks clean. Having been stung in
the head by 2 or 3 wasps about a week ago I wasn't looking forward to
finding more.