Old 20-08-2004, 05:21 PM
Robert

Phil L wrote:
: Adrian wrote:
::: Kev,
:::
::: Had to delete the text of your question as my newsreader program
::: decided it didn't like something in it and was acting weird!
:::
::: We plant garlic and Aquadulce Claudia broad beans in Autumn. They
::: survive just fine and give us earlier crops :-)
:::
::: I expect there are loads more things that you could plant,
::: hopefully others can help.
:::
::: Adrian.
:
: your newsreader saw his entire post as a signature file because it
: began with a sig seperator -- !
:
: FWIW, we used to plant spring cabbage although I can't remember what
: time of year they were planted out, they were there all winter long
: and ready in early spring.

planted out in September