Old 21-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Tom Randy

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:24:29 +0000, GrampysGurl wrote:

I moved from a mostly son to a mostly partly shaded lot and will be usinf
coleus next year for color along with impatens... Why I didn't think of it this
year is beyond me, I have always been very fond of coleus plants. In the old
yard they just didn't thrive, I know coleus can take a fair bit of sun but it
was way to much for them there and they just shriveled and died or they faded
to very bleached out colors (
Colleen
Zone 5 CT

There are varieties now that can take full Sun and look spectacular! Do a
Google search on Coleus and happy reading!

I LOVE Coleus!

Tom