Old 21-08-2004, 08:42 AM
Pat Patterson

G'day all...especially Nic...

Nic...thanks for what you are doing...

Speaking for my self...and very likely for others...since some us, probably
most, are not PC/Internet gurus, I think we should try to keep our
Forum/Galleries as close to KISS systems as we can.

One part of this is the use of multiple passwords. If we require the use of
two passwords, then it will soon be three, then four...I know, I know,
passwords protect us and our data, but I HATE PASSWORDS!

Anyone who uses the internet is very likely already using several passwords...I
already feel like a Password Administrator...I used to get paid handsomely for
just that.

Are we going to attract more new members with a highly sophisticated system?
The easier it is for new people, almost anyone for that matter, to get answers,
the more likely they are to use the IBC.

In general, a more sophisticated system is more difficult to learn and/or
maintain.

KISS!!!

I hope that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Have a good day...

Pat

Dez of the Arizona High Dezert, at 4550', Oracle, AZ,
2000' above Tucson Sunset Zone 10 USDA Zone 8
aka: Pat Patterson 'riding off in all directions'