Old 22-08-2004, 02:00 PM
SJS0678

Default fish tank not level

i just moved my 125 gallon fish tank (not fun) into my sunroom. after the
water was in, i noticed the water is about a half inch higher on one side than
the other, and i took a level and found out the sunroom is not quite level. my
first question is will this imperfection jeopardize the structure of the
tank/stand? i dont want 125 gallons of water in the sunroom! i can live with
the imperfection if it doesnt mess anything up

also, short of draining the tank and puting something down to prop up one end,
is there any other way to make the tank level? thanks