Old 22-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Martin C

Default Agapanthus with lots of leaf and little flower

The title about sums it up. We have two types of Agapanthus which have done
well in the past, buy this year (and last year) we had lots of leaf growth
but very little in the way of flowers.

We have a neutral sandy loam as soil and we have not been fertilising the
plants other than a general feed that I gave to the whole garden in the
Spring (via a feeder attached to a hose). I do this every year, so nothing
has changed there.

Anybody have any ideas why we should be getting so little flower lately. We
did divide them up a number of years ago. Could that have caused the
problem?

TIA
Martin