Old 23-08-2004, 05:17 PM
Brendan DJ Murphy

We/you need the brand name, and then a search for that brand will possibly
find the instructions. Even a call/email to customer service will
probably
get your answer. How about asking/returning to where you got them. I
suspect you just fill the tubes to a line, drop in the tablets and wait
for
a period of time- this of course is the unknown. The group or a large
number of sites can tell you how to interpret your readings. Good Luck!
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas

The manufaturer's name is INTERPET
The product is simply labled "POND TEST-Tablet kit to monitor pond health"

I have searched the internet but can only find retailers selling the
product.
It is the second product on this page...
http://www.aquatics-warehouse.co.uk/...ERPET_223.html

All I have found through all my searching is a phone-number. I shall call
them tomorrow.

Surely somebody would be kind enough to scan their instructions for me
hint wink ;-)

I have the tablets, the test tubes and colour-chart.

Many Thanks

Brendan