Old 24-08-2004, 05:22 AM
Lynn Boyd

Subject: [IBC] begginer in need of help

what would be a good tree to start off with ? i want to grow a bonsai
tree but i need to choose a tree that would be good for some one really
inexpeirenced.

- Davis

--------------------

You will probably get many replies, and you have choices among them.
I will just begin by asking you where you live - have you checked to see
what growing Zone you are in? - Most bonsai are outdoor trees, but an
answer will require that we know if you have a place that will protect the
tree from an upcoming winter elements, or if it Must be indoors.
So, send us some information, Davis. Look up your planting/growing
zone, or let us know where you live.
Please go to the home page on our website and checkout the FAQ and
other files that will have information you will want to be able to refer to
easily probably many times during your new experiences.
If you have not already checked out our forums, take a look, they
cover many levels of experience including the pre-bonsai state, potensia.
But let us hear from you again. And welcome to a great
addiction!!
Pleased to have you among us.

Lynn

Lynn Boyd, Zone 7-8, Oregon, USA