Old 24-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Larry

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:37:38 -0400, "Scott M."
wrote:

Hi,

I live in Ottawa, Ont and soon it will be winter. Actually, it felt pretty
cold this morning. Anyways, My son has a friend with a large 65 gal.
aquarium for sale. It is 36 inches wide by 18 inches by 18 inches. My
thought was to bring the four koi (about 8 inches long each) in so that I
could enjoy them throughout the winter. The goldfish would stay in the pond
with the aerator and heater. I like the idea of seeing the koi but am not
sure if I want to have to do a lot to maintain them. In the pond, I wouldn't
have to do too much. Any thoughts?

Scott M.

Hi Scott,

Rustic setting is right. Absolutely beautiful. Think I'd be spending
most of my time there away from the mad rush of day to day.

That Heron though, were you worried about your goldfish?

All the best,

Larry
Southern Ontario