Old 24-08-2004, 10:46 PM
Kay

In article , Lee Davison lee.j.davis
writes
Thanks for the advice, I think ive given my poor plant a slow tap water
death. Is boiled water an acceptable alternative?

No, that doesn't get rid of the hardness.

I dont want to pick up
bugs with the rainwater which has happened in the past.

Look at it this way ... the state the poor plant is in, could any bug
actually do it any *more* harm? ;-)

But what bugs have you actually picked up from rainwater?

PS Does anyone own an allotment here? Can you recommend it What sort of
time do you have to put into the project? Any ideas of rental rates? Any
problems with vandalism? Questions questions, so much I want to know.......

:0)

Lee

--
Kay