Old 24-08-2004, 10:54 PM
Richard Sterry

Jo wrote:
My honeysuckle did well all last year (when I first planted it)..grew
rapidly & bloomed beautifully. However this year it seems to have
developed something on the leaves. I posted a query shortly after this
first happened at the beginning of summer and was advised by a large
number of you to cut back the affected parts & see what happened. This I
did and the plant has grown rapidly again and bloomed, but the leaf spots
are back again in full force. I think it may be powdery mildew, but I'm
not sure.
I have a very clear photograph of the affected leaves which I tried to
post to the group, but there was an error in posting. Is this
prohibited? I am not aware of the rules in posting pictures. Would
someone please enlighten me.

Binaries are a no-no in newsgroups like this, but you can upload it to a web
site and then post the link. See the thread "Plant identification" for a
good example of this practice.

Rick