Old 25-08-2004, 08:14 AM
Catbird

"Steve Ravet" wrote in message
yup. I thought that one was bad. Yesterday I found an entire poison
ivy tree. It dwarfs the red oak sapling that it's attached to. 10 feed
high and several feet across. Plenty of young 'uns coming up underneath
it. And apparently even Round Up doesn't kill it permanently.

Yeesh, I almost got a rash just looking at your pics. Now I think I've got a
rash just reading about that big ol' poison ivy tree.

--
Catbird, allergic to poison ivy, latex, and mango skin.

"Oh-oh, her schizo is about to phrenia" - Bob Hope