Old 25-08-2004, 06:18 PM
Roy

On 25 Aug 2004 16:16:02 GMT, ospam (Over40pirate)
wrote:

===I just purchased 3 types of crape myrtles....Tonto, Dynamite and Tuscarora.
===Are any of these the "tree" type or are they all the "V-Shaped" bush type?
===Thanks

You can pretty well make em houw you want them. Crepe myrtles are
pretty darn versitle in that they can be shaped, or allowed to be
really bush from the lower sections up like a shrub or just trimed to
have all the growth on top. Next to impossible to kill also. They have
them planted all along the boulevards here in town and they are
routinely broken off and run over by vehicles and before you know it
they are putting out new growth and in no time look like the rest of
the trees thats there. Gotta love those Crepe Myrtles.

My favorites are the peppermint. Flowers are white with red highlights
or stripes just like a peppermeint stick.
Visit my website:
http://www.frugalmachinist.com
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.