Old 26-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Doug.

"Black Shuck" wrote in message
I when I come to use the strimmer int he garden, I spend more time
taking it apart to get some more line, than I do strimming. It would

be
quicker using scissors.

This is true for every strimmer I have ever owned.

What's wrong? Is it me? Are there any tips? (I never see the

council
workers changing strimmer wire all the time...)

--
"This dog don't give a feck...

*******
I have had the same experience. Three strimmers in three years. The
common or garden strimmers use plastic line for cutting, perhaps the
Corporation wallahs have professional strimmers with wire line
cutters -, I dunno..
Suggestion, - try training your pooch to be a bit more generous and give
away a feck or two now and then.. There's nothing worse than having a
selfish mutt that hoards its fecks.
Doug
******