Old 26-08-2004, 05:12 AM
Alan Walker

Aaron: Others have given you the definition you asked for. I
just want to alert you and others to the IBC FAQ at
http://internetbonsaiclub.org/faq.php and the Knowledge Base at
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/knowbase.php
In the latter you will find a dictionary of Japanese and
horticultural terms and definitions. Surprisingly, yamadori is
not one of the terms defined here; however, most other bonsai
terms you'll run into are defined here.

Alan Walker