Old 26-08-2004, 02:31 PM

Default [IBC] The Need to Feed (Was [IBC] Shimpaku Juniper)

In a message dated 8/26/04 9:09:38 AM, IASNOB writes:
The Shimpaku is a reasonably show growing specimen. * If you aggressively
feed the tree, you can expect to see substantial development after one year.

I feed everybody as aggressively as possible, except for a few full-grown
specimens. After comparing pictures and descriptions, I suspect my little one is
'Kishu Shimpaku,' which is fine with me.
Iris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++