Old 27-08-2004, 08:59 AM
Candy

Default Preserving a rose?

I don't know if this is the place to ask, or if I should be asking
somewhere else. I recently received a miniature rose that my husband
found on a rosebush that someone had thoughtlessly destroyed. It is so
beautiful that I thought that I would like to preserve it as it is, that
is, how it looks now. I thought that it would look great suspended in
something like a paperweight (or something like that), but I can't seem
to find any information on how to do it myself, or a service that can do
it, or a kit. Does anyone have any ideas? I would rather not dry it,
and if I can, I'd like to preserve it how it looks now. Does anyone
have any ideas? I'm hoping that there are many different ways of doing
it. Thank you very much. ~~Candy