Old 27-08-2004, 01:45 PM
Susan

There is a great place called Homewood (Homewoods?) in North Raleigh. From I-540,
take Falls of the Neuse south toward Raleigh and then turn right on Honeycutt (I think
there are Crown and BP gas stations at that corner). Not exactly sure of distance, it will
be 2-4 miles along Honeycutt on the left. They're not open on Sundays. I haven't
been there for a year or two but hubby goes there every spring to buy replacements
for whatever has died during the previous year and for annuals. Good quality plants,
not cheap, but I don't think they are outrageous either.

Susan

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:20:43 -0400, "Robert Timm" wrote:

Anyone have recommendations on nurseries around the Wake Forest area? We're
only looking for a few bushes and some vines, nothing extravagant. Home
Depot and Lowes are ok but they are a bit pricey and don't typically have
much for mature plants. I've been to Broadwells in Angier but it's a long
haul for a few bushes. Thanks
Bob