Old 27-08-2004, 03:00 PM
jane

Default root ginger

A few months ago I thought what the heck, and planted a sprouting
piece of ginger root in the conservatory. Since then I've had a bit of
a job with keeping red spider mite off it, have been treated to
several rather tall wispy stems of leaves, and it's just started to
grow yet more.

I wasn't expecting it to grow a huge flower bud, but it has!

Anyone else had this experience? I shall be taking photos when it
opens, for sure...

--
jane

Mark Twain