Old 24-08-2004, 04:31 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Scott M." wrote in message
Hi,

I live in Ottawa, Ont and soon it will be winter. Actually, it felt pretty
cold this morning. Anyways, My son has a friend with a large 65 gal.
aquarium for sale. It is 36 inches wide by 18 inches by 18 inches. My
thought was to bring the four koi (about 8 inches long each) in so that I
could enjoy them throughout the winter. The goldfish would stay in the

pond
with the aerator and heater. I like the idea of seeing the koi but am not
sure if I want to have to do a lot to maintain them. In the pond, I

wouldn't
have to do too much. Any thoughts?

Scott M.

p.s. My pond can be seen at http://tinyurl.com/4xp2p

IMHO, you will need to put a lot of effort into filtration to make this
work.

BV.