Old 27-08-2004, 06:17 PM
Orchidguy

I have a few Paph kolopakingiis and a couple of hybrids of it as well , I'm
not quite sure exactly how old mine are , but I think they are close to 4-5
years old . just be patient I guess , and mine bloomed around the end of
August -September....
Good Luck !
Todd.......P.S. I'll add a pic to this too its a kolopakingii x roth hybrid
"Dada" wrote in message
Hi All:

How long does Paph kolopakingii take to flower once out of the flask. I

have
had mine approx. 3 years out of flask. The plant is growing bigger and
bigger, with no signs of spiking.

Also at which time of the year does it normally flower? I have heard that
once it flowers it will provide a spectacular display.

Thanks

Dada

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mvc-131s.jpg (36.8 KB, 91 views)