Old 27-08-2004, 11:11 PM
mizar.ma

Thank You Willi

Unfortunately what You found is not enough, can help but it is not enough.

Bye Mizar
Willi wrote in message ...
mizar.ma wrote:
Hello
I am looking for translation of name of a tree, saw at Kos island,

Greece,
called by Greek " ALMIRIHTRA". It grows close to sea shore.
Some one can help me in translation from Greek to English ?
Thank You

Mizar

Mizar,
'almyros' means 'salty', 'bitter', 'from the sea', as I found in my
Ancient-Greek dictonary. I hope that helps you.

Willi