Old 29-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Roy

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:43:34 -0400, "Cindy"
wrote:

===
===I was just wondering when to puine my crepes. This is the first time they
===have bloomed since being planted last year and I want to get more profuse
===blooms next year.
===
===TIA
===
===
===Cindy

Contrary to what everyone else has said, and to which I do agree with,
around in my area (south central Alabama) folks prune crepes any time
of the year and it never sets them back or phases them in the least.
They are a very hardy tree in this area. Seen em get mowed down by
grass cutters cutting the right of ways on the main streets intown,
run over, and a whole host of other things, and they always come right
back.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.