Old 29-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Dustin

I tried to use one of the Hozon ones and I couldnt get it to work on a
25 foot hose unless I took off any kind of watering wand and just used
the straight hose stream.
I tried to use my ortho dial and spray but stopped when I noticed that
many of my plants seemed to be getting burns from fertilizer. I finally
went back to using my pump sprayer. When I move and build a real
greenhouse I plan on using a dosatron or something like it.

Dustin

Ray wrote:

Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of good choices out there. I was going to
start carrying the EZ-Gro devices on my website after talking to the
manufacturer, but after a little more research and questioning, they came
through with the truth about the operations.

I have heard that the top-of-the-line Ortho hose-end sprayers are pretty
good, but be sure to get the kind that siphons out of the concentrate tank
and does not squirt water into it as a way to get the contents out, as
that's the same as the EZ-Gro device.

The Siphonex devices are pretty good of the flow through the hose is
relatively unrestricted.