Old 24-08-2004, 06:31 AM
Jim Humphries

Do you have the color charts to use when testing? If not then the whole
thing is useless.
From memory I think that you place one tablet in the supplied test tube and
add 5 ml of pond water. Then crush the tablet and shake until the material
is dissolved and the colour developed. Then compar to the appropriate
colour chart.
Hope that helps.

--
Jim and Sara Humphries, Victoria, BC
"Brendan DJ Murphy" wrote in message
I have an Interpet Pond-test kit which tests for PH, Ammonia, Nitrate and
Nitrite levels.

I have the 4 test-tubes, a supply of tablets and even the colour-chart!
(The kit comes in a green box)

One vital important component, which I have misplaced, is the

instructions!

Could somebody PLEASE help.

If you can direct me on the internet where I can download this document,

would be greatful.

If somebody could scan in their instructions, I will be VERY grateful.

Many thanks

Brendan.
(please remove REMOVE from my email address to reply)