Old 31-08-2004, 05:07 PM
Pam Moore

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:27:52 GMT, John
wrote:

I was surprised to read the opinion that *Large* Plastic Plant Pots
breed in captivity. My recent experience would appear to show just the
opposite to be the case.

Here in Plymouth, I have - over the past six months - given away half
a dozen large black plastic bags full of small plastic pots, but have
yet to hear of anyone giving away 10" (ten inch) PPP's, which I
use all the time.

Same here. It is the big ones I'm always short of. We had a thread
about big pots a while ago. Any recommendations for a good source of
*cheap*, large, plastic pots; 12 - 14 inch?

Pam in Bristol