Old 01-09-2004, 01:37 AM
Pam - gardengal

"Louise" wrote in message
. ..
Every year I see my flower garden eaten by different insects that I have
trouble identifying.
Does anyone know of a good web site that that would have a list of garden
pests and their susceptible plants?
Thanks

Probably way too many pests and too regional an issue for one website to
include them all. You may have better luck looking up the specific plant -
often websites with cultural info will indicate what pests and diseases that
specific plant is prone to. Or just doing a simple Google search with the
words "x plant, pests" should help you out. Give it try on 'lupines, pests'
and you will turn up any number of websites that will discuss lupine aphids
(those nasty things!).

pam - gardengal