Old 26-08-2004, 01:18 AM
Carl L Rosner

Aaron:
In the most simplest terms, as I understand the word Yamadori , it means
collected". Some people collect Yamadori in the wild, (with permission from
the owner of the land) or "urban Yamadori", where someone has collected from
a garden. Such as a Boxwood, which was part of a hedge.

As I said this is the simplest use of the term.

Carl L. Rosner