Old 01-09-2004, 06:08 PM
Cam

Does anyone here use the Rubbermaid trough filter shown on the

Skippystuff
web site??
I built a filter out of a 55 gallon barrel last year but I am not

happy with
the results and was thinking about starting over and building one of

these
but wanted feedback from others who have used this type.
Thanks for any info you can give me.

--

I compared prices last winter when I was redesigning my filter and came
up with another brand, Tuff Stuff

A side note. The commercial floor scrubber pads are much cheaper at
places that cater to professional cleaners. I found a small janitor
supply shop that sold them for half of Home Depots price.

Cam