Old 26-08-2004, 03:34 PM
John

In article ,
Crashj writes:

http://snipurl.com/8muv

A couple of months ago I caught an episode of Ground Force - The new one,
sans Alan, alas. They were in San Antonio, and they built, of all things,
a fire pit the same way - A partially sunken circle of cinder blocks
cemented in place and topped with flagstones. Ever since then I've not
exactly actively hoped my preformed pond would develope a leak, but if it
did I know what I'd replace it with - A pond built exactly like yours.

Um, how'd you get all that cement mixed without your arms falling right
off?

When I relocate my identical Skippy filter into the fountain I think I'll
just create a concrete slab for it to rest on. Or, did you want the
concrete to be up in the ridges of the Plan*Tain*er?

Here's how I filled the Skippy... http://artships.com/pond.php

Lovely pond, Crashj!

John
--
An entire village where nobody's prepared to admit to being root,
and everyone has to be addressed by number because both forward