Old 31-08-2004, 01:42 PM
Jim Lewis

On 31 Aug 2004 at 3:58, wardo wrote:

"If you grow it....................... it will bonsai"

snip

from
what I understand, you can bonsai most anything that has a woody stem.
There are a few other considerations (tap root, etc.). I have even seen
a geranium bonsai.

Well, that _is_ true . . .

BUT . . .

1. Only if you go with the literal definition of "bonsai" --
tree (plant) in a pot.
2. Will it be a GOOD bonsai? i.e. resemble an aged tree in
miniature?
3. Would it be worth the effort, considering that the answer to
#2 might well be "no."

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++