Old 02-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Rod

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:14:44 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Rolcut Anvil Secateurs.
Anyone know what has happened to this British make of secateurs? Neighbour,
a retired Head Gardener, is asking as his, he has had for ever, are now
showing their age and he needs a replacement pair.
He tells me he has done the local GC's without success, indeed he got blank
looks from most.

I managed to find an on-line shop in the USA advertising lots of "these
British made secateurs" but I can't find anything about them on a UK site.
Strange!

Used to use those when working in our garden at home with my Dad,
horrible things. Let him try your Felco secateurs, he won't want to
use his Rolcut ones again.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.