Old 02-09-2004, 07:26 PM
Rod

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:46:50 +0000 (UTC), "Bill"
wrote:

Is there any product I can use to move worms from my lawn? I've called at
two garden centres but cannot find anything on the shelves for this problem.

Nothing available for amateurs and I wouldn't use of the ones I can
get as a pro. Much better just to brush off the casts and appreciate
the beneficial effects the worms are having. There are only a handful
of casting species and the problem is, the chemicals are all broad
spectrum materials that kill the non casting species and a whole lot
of other stuff as well.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.