Old 02-09-2004, 10:11 PM
Shelly Hurd

Hi Caroline,

Sure, we all have advice on what folks should start with. You'll get plenty of advice. What would really help is to know what YOU want to do. Keep the tree indoors or outside. What zone do you live in, or even a large city nearby we could relate to. It's very difficult to give advice, good advice, when the question is so vague. Anyway, you'll get some, despite what I've just said.

Welcome to bonsai,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9