Old 03-09-2004, 02:29 AM
Eurocat

your sod is not green because it is dead. death is the final stage.
there is no future for it. it is dead. it will not recover. give it up.

FardinA wrote:
I started laying my sods about a week ago.Due to rainy weather, I
could not put all the sods within a day. As a result, I put some of
sods after 3 days from time of delivery. Although the sod was not
dired out, the blades were not green. They looked dried. When I put
these sods, I have been watering these guys since then. However, I
cannot see any sign of recovery. Should I wait more, or the grass is
dead?

thanks