Old 27-08-2004, 01:39 PM
Tom Line

Pose with it for a photograph. Smile big.

Candy wrote:
: I don't know if this is the place to ask, or if I should be asking
: somewhere else. I recently received a miniature rose that my husband
: found on a rosebush that someone had thoughtlessly destroyed. It is so
: beautiful that I thought that I would like to preserve it as it is, that
: is, how it looks now. I thought that it would look great suspended in
: something like a paperweight (or something like that), but I can't seem
: to find any information on how to do it myself, or a service that can do
: it, or a kit. Does anyone have any ideas? I would rather not dry it,
: and if I can, I'd like to preserve it how it looks now. Does anyone
: have any ideas? I'm hoping that there are many different ways of doing
: it. Thank you very much. ~~Candy
:

--

Tom Line