Old 27-08-2004, 04:35 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:21:50 -0600, "W. Dale" wrote:

WH from yellow brown back to green? The VF is 540 gallons and the pond
is, well, I punch in number in the pond calculators and I am not buy
what it says. I believe my pond to be at least 4000 gal. Pond
calculator says more. So, I just kinda take the difference.

Hi Dale,

Pardon me for jumping in here, but regarding volume, without metering the
next closest thing to use is salt, see www.click2roark.com and click on
salinity calculator, it is very easy, though one does need a salt test kit
to do it.

I found out what I thought was 1850 gallons of pond was only 1500, but
always the optimist (when not in pain) that just means it is cheaper to
treat if needed. ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~