Old 27-08-2004, 10:19 PM
Chester Deja

And you come here asking for help. Hole-y cow, you have a pond the
size of Lake Michigan! I felt so proud of my 500 gallons, and you
probably leak that much in a week. I think you need more catfish . . .
8-)
Seriously, that is an amazing setup and you should be proud of your
designs. Best of luck with it all.

:-) We can't believe it ourselves. All designed off the top of my
head and still going. It is about half done. Got the bog, gazebo
area and beach/patio and finally the trench left to go.

Yes it does 'leak' alot. I mean when it rains hard the runoff flows
for up to 2 days - with no more rain/input into the pond.

I really should put up to date pictures up.